Monday, November 14, 2011

Exhaustion

So the sharp of you might notice that I have not written at all in the past week (11 days, whatever). Mainly the reason has been that I have just been exhausted.  This last week I got very little sleep, and waking up early has still not entered into my mind as something that is normal.  So I have been not sleeping as well, or as much as I could have been.

This does not mean that I have not learned anything.  Hell, one of the things I learned is that Monster is my friend, but I have to be able to get one in order to use it.  Now, you would think I learned this a long time ago when I was drinking Monster every day, but no, I had to learn from when I was exhausted.

Now the question is, why am I doing this to myself?  Sure, I have to set my alarm for 6 (let's be honest, I don't get out of bed until 6:30) So maybe I should be smart enough to go to bed at a time when I would not get tired when I wake up.

The problem is that I am not a morning person.  It does not matter to me at all how much sleep I have, when I wake up I am groggy.  I wish that I could wake up and be ready to greet the day, but I am not.

Couple with the fact that I start to feel awake at 6 PM and don't get tired until about 11.  I am a night owl.  The only reason I even do get tired that early is because I am exhausted from being up at 6.

So how does a night owl become a morning person? So far the answer is that I can't.  So when I normally would be writing this blog, I instead am trying to sleep.  So I suppose what I should be doing is writing this when I get home from work.

Hey that is an idea.

Let's see how I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment